|Click to expand|
Voidlings gain attack speed per level. Overall damage lower early, higher late.
ATTACK DAMAGE : [30/35/40/45/50 (+0.4 bonus attack damage)] ⇒ 5-64.5 (at levels 1-18)
BONUS DAMAGE : [10/15/20/25/30 (+0.2 ability power)] ⇒ 12/14/16/18/20 (+0.2 ability power)(+0.4 bonus attack damage)
ATTACK SPEED : [0.665 at all levels] ⇒ 0.665-0.891 (at levels 1-18)
DAMAGE TYPE : [Attack damage dealt as physical, bonus damage dealt as magic] ⇒ Both components dealt as magic
DURATION :  ⇒ 8/8/9/9/10 seconds
Voidlings die faster.
HEALTH : [3, treated as ward health] ⇒ 65-201 (at levels 1-18), treated as normal health
ARMOR : [30, irrelevant due to ward health mechanic] ⇒ 16-50 (at levels 1-18)
MAGIC RESIST : [50, irrelevant due to ward health mechanic] ⇒ 8-25 (at levels 1-18)
SQUISHED : [Turret attacks] ⇒ Turret and champion basic attacks kill Voidlings regardless of health
NOT SQUISHED : All other sources of damage (ex. minions, monsters, abilities) now deal normal damage to Voidlings
GOLD WHEN KILLED :  ⇒ 2
Voidling movement speed decreased, no longer changes situationally.
MOVEMENT SPEED :  ⇒ 400
HASTE : Voidlings no longer gain 100% movement speed when moving toward priority targets
LETHARGY : Voidlings no longer lose movement speed the farther away they are from Malzahar
Q - Call of the Void
E - Malefic Visions
R - Nether Grasp
Less damage on W and R, more damage on E.
Ahri is outperforming most midlaners due to how broad her strengths are. We're trimming some single-target potential off her auto-targeted spells so she’s more reliant on landing skillshots to secure kills.
W - Fox-Fire
E - Charm
R - Spirit Rush
Runaan’s Hurricane bolts no longer stack Headshot.
Because of its interaction with Headshot, Runaan’s Hurricane has been Caitlyn’s best option for area-of-effect and single-target damage. We’re removing this interaction so Caitlyn’s forced to choose which type of damage she wants to spec into. Similarly, we think Caitlyn’s at her finest when she’s sniping enemies with Headshot procs off of well-placed traps. Right now, she gets to have that as well as high sustained damage in teamfights via right-clicking. We’re hitting the Sheriff’s scaling with attack speed items to keep her focused on traps as the game progresses.
Passive - Headshot
Attack damage per level and W damage per second up.
Since 7.9, we’ve been keeping an eye on how midseason’s itemization changes are affecting our tanky friends. A few uber-durable dudes have been hit particularly hard by the Sunfire Cape changes—Dr. Mundo, Malphite and Sion. We’re compensating these champions with some power boosts aimed at mitigating the loss of Sunfire’s dueling power.
W - Burning Agony
High-latency players can ward hop.
In the same vein as recent changes to Ryze and Karthus, we’re making Lee Sin’s ward hopping more feasible in high-latency environments.
W - Safeguard
Q mana cost up at later ranks.
Lucian’s been able to spec into a decent amount of survivability (Ninja Tabi, Black Cleaver, and Blade of the Ruined King) without significant damage trade-offs. If the Purifier still wants to give up on Essence Reaver, he needs to be more frugal with his spell usage.
Q - Piercing Light
E armor ratio up.
Sunfire Cape followup buff!
E - Ground Slam
Passive heal base down, health scaling up. Saplings speed and AP scaling down. Brush sapling duration increases with bonus health instead of ability level.
Maokai’s supposed to be a hearty tank who wades into combat, swinging his branches around to disrupt and using his mighty trunk to soak damage. At the moment he plays more like a catapult, launching saplings for slows and damage. Similar to last patch, we’re shifting power away from saplings into his durability.
Passive - Sap Magic
E - Sapling Toss
- Boots of Speed: 425
- Most upgraded boots: 445
- Boots of Swiftness & Boots of Mobility: 460
Over the past two patches, we made a bunch of changes to Renekton’s underlying code to address a bunch of longstanding bugs and make him easier to work on in the future. Unfortunately, that work created a number of other issues which, in some respects, have left him worse off than he started. We’re rolling both sets of changes back.
W cooldown decreased, shield’s max health scaling increased.
Sunfire Cape followup buffs!
W - Soul Furnace
W area of effect reduced.
Force of Will is pretty hard to miss, leading to gank setups where the only test of skill is whether Syndra can land Scatter the Weak’s stun on a slow-moving target. We're giving opponents a more realistic chance to dodge Force of Will, which gives them a shot at dodging Scatter the Weak as well.
W - Force of Will
Q stacks expire faster.
Yasuo was already on the cusp of being too powerful and midseason’s cost reductions to critical strike items just pushed him over the edge. We’re reducing the amount of pressure he exerts by sitting on Q stacks to give opponents more chances to play against him.
Q - Steel Tempest
E warning indicator shows up earlier. Zac’s voice isn’t squeaky as often.
Zac’s update gave him more ways to follow up on his own initiation. That was offset by a shorter knockup duration on Elastic Slingshot, but now that it can scale back up to a full second again, we’re giving enemies slightly more warning time.
E - Elastic Slingshot
Mid-patch 7.10 changes
Just as a reminder. With the max health scaling we added in the initial 7.10 patch, Stretching Strikes was dealing too much damage. We shipped additional base damage nerfs halfway through the patch.
Xayah & Rakan Warding VO
Name change and icon update to match midseason’s changes.
Cost increased. Magic resist increased.
Given the potent defense a spell shield offers in lane, we want to ensure Banshee’s Veil doesn’t come online too early and that enemies have a chance to fight Veil buyers while they’re vulnerable. A cost increase hits both goals at once: buyers need more time to earn the extra gold and are left sitting on just Null-Magic Mantle for longer. That said, we don’t think Veil needs a flat-out nerf, so we’re keeping it competitive at its new cost.
Blade of the Ruined King
Blade of the Ruined King is just overtuned at the moment. The item has a lot of cool identities - dueling item, mild tank buster, early power spike - and we want to make sure to preserve them. However, since it’s already letting buyers win trades via damage, allowing them to heal up so easily afterwards just adds insult to injury.
Icon update to match midseason’s changes.
Basic attack damage reduction decreased.
Ninja Tabi should be the go-to item into a ton of physical damage, and its additional tankiness against basic attacks gives it baseline effectiveness against at least the marksman in most games. At the moment, it’s the right choice pretty much whenever the enemy team has any physical damage on top of their marksman, so we’re dialing back that baseline value.
Combine cost decreased. Also affects Talisman of Ascension & Eye of the Oasis.
When we updated Nomad’s Medallion’s build path last patch, the small offset to its combine cost change didn’t go through. Here it is.
Scoreboard Minion Kill Tracking
Playing against a champion who creates lots of smaller units makes it hard to tell how well you’re actually last-hitting. We’re keeping the gold reward earned for fighting these pets but removing the confusion they create around last-hit tracking.
- Elise’s spiderlings
- Heimerdinger’s turrets (not including his UPGRADE!!!’d turret)
- Illaoi’s tentacles
- Malzahar’s Voidlings
- Shaco’s Jack in the Boxes (including the ones created by Hallucinate’s clone detonation)
- Yorick’s Mist Walkers and Dark Procession rings
- Zyra’s Thornspitters and Vine Lashers
Crowd Control Text
With the addition of crowd control name displays above health bars as a dedicated solution, crowd control doesn’t need to be included in floating combat text any more.
Normals & Ranked
We’re adding a simultaneous 10-champ ban phase to all draft Summoner’s Rift modes throughout 7.11, starting with Normal Draft in NA. We want to make sure all players have more agency in the ban phase, as well as attempting to make the time taken to get into game significantly shorter. Read the announcement post here for details, or below for the tl;dr:
Regular custom games are unchanged for now while we do some backend tweaks to how custom games work. Tournament Draft custom games are switching to the esports format which has been in use for a while, but the UI might be a little unclear for launch. We’ll be cleaning this up in a later patch.
Lobby Invite Permissions
We’re removing one barrier from getting a party together. Just a small quality-of-life buff for when the captain goes to make a sandwich.
Rotating Game Mode
Team up to overcome the cursed Doom Bots of Doom and their evil overlord before everything you love and cherish is DOOMED!!! Doom Bots is available from 6/2/17 12:00 PT - 6/6/17 04:00 PT and 6/9/17 12:00 PT - 6/13/17 04:00 PT.
- Overcome the Doom Bots’ EVIIIIIIIIL curses — stasis, warping, windwalls (and more), oh my!
- Survive and defeat the devilish little horror behind it all. Hut, two, three, four...
Let the mayhem begin. Mwahaha. MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Twisted Treeline Bots
League Client Update
With the rollout of the new client complete, we’re moving full steam ahead with new features and improvements.
You can find solutions to most common issues in the Known Issues section of our support site.
- We made the mastery panel smaller to allow players to see the left/right better during champ select and be able tell who’s turn it is and who they’re picking.
- Overall improvements to champion select to make actions clearer.
- Fixes to bugs that were blocking the ability to lock in your choice during champ select.
- We gave the X on the lobby and end of game screen a makeover to give it more space.
Dragon Fist Lee Sin
Dragon Fist Lee Sin’s splash and in-game VFX have been adjusted. The dragon on his back is now gold in his splash, and now turns gold when he casts Dragon’s Rage. (Chromas change the in-game color.)
Having to scroll to reach unopened chests is kinda annoying, especially if you’ve accumulated a lot of loot.
Queue Health Update
With overall matchmaking health between the two SR ranked queues pretty consistent in all regions, we’re going to be retiring the Queue Health Update for now. We’ll bring it back if the need arises.
- Casting Riven’s Broken Wings casts too quickly after one another no longer prevents unit targeting from working properly on casts beyond the first
- Enemies no longer turn invisible if Zac tries to drop them in huge areas of unpassable terrain at Let’s Bounce!’s max range (no such areas exist on Summoner’s Rift)
- Fiora no longer purges Sejuani’s Permafrost stacks if she uses Riposte to parry an attack while at three stacks
- When Darius triggers Noxian Might by applying a fifth Hemorrhage stack via Decimate, Decimate now properly only applies one stack of Hemorrhage to other units hit
- Fixed a bug where, when blinded by Teemo’s Blinding Dart, Draven’s critical strikes still dealt the crit portion of their damage
- Fixed a bug where, when Statikk Shiv’s chain lighting was proc’d by Pulsefire Ezreal’s Mystic Shot, it wasn’t properly critting at 100% crit chance
- Fixed a bug causing the projectile of an enemy Caitlyn’s Piltover Peacemaker to not properly appear until it hit a unit when fired from fog of war
- Hecarim’s Devastating Charge stomp can no longer be reused if Hecarim’s initial target dies during the stomp animation
- Fixed a bug where, when Xayah and Rakan use Tandem Recall while empowered by Baron, only the champion who started the Recall would gain Empowered Recall’s bonus movement speed
- Fixed a number of visual bugs with Jax’s Counterstrike across various skins
- Switching Summoner’s Rift music from Updated to Classic no longer prevents the music on other maps from playing
- Various VO lines triggered when Pulsefire Caitlyn scores a pentakill, ace, or killing spree now properly play
- The underside of Teemo’s stolen hat no longer looks kinda weird during Pulsefire Caitlyn’s Recall
- Hand-glowy particles for effects like Sheen and Rising Spell Force no longer slip to Pulsefire Ezreal’s elbow during his Recall
- Pulsefire Ezreal’s Mystic Shot and Trueshot Barrage on-hit particles now properly display when killing jungle monsters
- Forecast Janna’s basic attacks have been touched up to match the changes to Janna’s other skins in patch 7.9
- Cosmic Dawn Rakan once again creates a starry nebula during his Recall
- Candy King Ivern once again burps rudely after Recalling
- Justicar and Atlantean Syndra’s Dark Sphere audio no longer plays during their death animations
- Restored SKT T1 Azir’s death animation audio
- Restored missing sound effects during Chosen Master Yi’s joke
- You can once again hear Master Arcanist Ziggs’ bomb exploding in his stomach during his joke
- Restored Bewitching Nidalee’s Vintage loading screen border for original owners
- Oktoberfest Gragas’s Recall audio now properly plays on Howling Abyss
Upcoming Skins & Chromas
The following skins and chromas will be released during patch 7.11: