|Name:||Hampus Mikael Abrahamsson|
|Country of Birth:||Sweden|
|Birthday:||March 4, 1994|
|Alternate IDs:||EL promisQ, Ackiieqt aka zil|
|Social Media and Links|
| Team History|
|Share this Page|
Hampus "sprattel" Mikael Abrahamsson is the support for Paris Saint-Germain. He was previously known as promisQ.
Hampus "promisQ" Abrahamsson is from Stockholm, Sweden. He spent some time in Oslo, Norway, before moving to Berlin, Germany. Prior to League of Legends, he played CS 1.6, Heroes of Newerth, World of Warcraft, and CS:GO. Prior to playing League of Legends professionally, he played on a Challenger team called Inferno Esports.
promisQ joined Elements in May 2015, prior to the start of the Summer Split. He was announced as part of a new line-up for the team including Jwaow, dexter, Froggen, and Tabzz - only Froggen remained from their Spring Split's roster. The Summer Split was disappointing for the team, with promisQ being replaced by the team's coach and former support, Nyph, after just four weeks of the split.
promisQ renamed to Sprattel and stayed with Elements for the 2016 spring season, moving back to being their starting support while Nyph became the team's head coach. Elements's roster for the 2016 season seemed weak to fans, and many expected them to be relegated; however, they were able to hang on to seventh place for the majority of the split to automatically requalify for the summer split without seeing any post-season play.
- Played NHL/FIFA before moving to computer games.
- Enjoys playing ice hockey.
- May 23rd, Hampus "Sprattel" Abrahamsson: "Schalke 04 will be the best team in the world" with Sport1
- May 20th, New Elements support promisq: ”I’m looking forward to proving that I can play with the big boys” with Aftonbladet E-sport
- May 21st, Promisq: "Jag var personligen en LoL-hatare" with fragbite
- May 27th, PromisQ and Dexter will determine Elements' Future from theScore
- Elements's Facebook Post facebook.com