|Name:||Song Kyung-ho (송경호)|
|Country of Birth:||South Korea|
|Birthday:||June 30, 1995|
|Soloqueue IDs:||IM Smeb, 박봉춘, SSmeb, HUYA Smeb, GE Smeb|
|Social Media and Links|
|Share this Page|
Song "Smeb" Kyung-ho (Hangul: 송경호) is the top laner for KT Rolster.
Song "Smeb" Kyung-ho joined Incredible Miracle 1 in March of 2013 as the new starting top laner. He made his competitive debut at the IEM Season VII - World Championship where his team fell in the group stage. He came back to Korea to participate in his first OGN at OLYMPUS Champions Spring 2013 where IM failed to make it past the group stage. They then played in HOT6iX Champions Summer 2013 where they didn't make it past the group stage again. Smeb was benched shortly after the tournament ended.
Smeb was given back the starting top lane position before the start of HOT6iX Champions Spring 2014. Once more, IM failed to make it out of groups. Next, they attended HOT6iX Champions Summer 2014 where they couldn't make it out of groups for the final time. Smeb left the team a few months later in September.
On November 14th, 2014, Smeb joined the newly formed HUYA Tigers together with Lee, kurO, PraY, and GorillA. The team played in the Champions Spring 2015 Qualifiers along with Incredible Miracle, Prime Clan, and Xenics, where they finished 2-1 and qualified for Champions Spring 2015. The team then renamed to GE Tigers. GE started out unarguably the top team in Korea at SBENU Champions Spring 2015 and earned themselves an invitation to the IEM Season IX World Championship in March. However, after defeating Cloud9 and SK Gaming to win their group, they lost 2-1 to Team WE in the semifinals. This defeat was considered by many casters and analysts to be the biggest upset to date in the entire history of League of Legends competition. They qualified for the finals of the OGN playoffs because of their first place finish in the regular season. Unfortunately, they lost 3-0 to SK Telecom T1 in the finals and placed second. The team renamed to the KOO Tigers prior to the start of SBENU Champions Summer 2015. KOO placed fourth in the regular season and qualified for the playoffs but lost 3-2 in the semifinals to KT Rolster. Because SKT won the finals, KOO still qualified for the 2015 Season World Championship as the second seed due to circuit points. KOO was placed into a group at worlds with Counter Logic Gaming, Flash Wolves, and paiN Gaming. They placed second, ending with a 4-2 record. They beat KT Rolster 3-1 and Fnatic 3-0 to make it to the finals against SKT. However, they finally fell in the finals with a 3-1 loss.
Soon after Worlds, Koo dropped the team as a sponsor and they renamed to the Tigers. The Tigers played in the 2015 LoL KeSPA Cup but they were upset in the first round 2-0 by SBENU Sonicboom. The Tigers renamed to ROX Tigers in January.
During Champions Spring 2016, the ROX Tigers placed first in the regular season with a 16-2 record. Smeb won the regular season MVP award with 1400 points total. Their regular season placing earned them a bye into the finals of the Spring Playoffs, where they faced SK Telecom T1. While the Tigers were considered to be the favorites in this set, they unfortunately lost 3-1, earning second place for the split.
During the 2016 LCK Summer Split, the Tigers once again placed first in the regular season with an impressive 15-3 scoreline in Bo3s, with two losses to SK Telecom T1 and one loss to Samsung Galaxy. This seeded them in the 2016 LCK Summer Playoffs directly into their third domestic finals, where they eventually met KT Rolster. In an epic series, the ROX Tigers won the set 3-2, claiming 1st place in the Summer Split and giving them Korea's first seed into the 2016 Season World Championship.
|2015-06-13||Korea||Champions Summer 2015 - Week 4||Riven||Top||W||7/2/4||Link||Link|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills.
|2016-12-11||All-Star Barcelona 2016 1v1||Smeb 0 : 2 Maple|
|2016-11-19||2016 LoL KeSPA Cup||ROX Tigers 3 : 1 Kongdoo Monster|
|2016-10-21||2016 Season World Championship||ROX Tigers 2 : 3 SK Telecom T1|
|2016-08-20||LCK 2016 Summer Playoffs||ROX Tigers 3 : 2 KT Rolster|
|2016-04-23||LCK 2016 Spring Playoffs||ROX Tigers 1 : 3 SK Telecom T1|
|2015-10-31||2015 Season World Championship||KOO Tigers 1 : 3 SK Telecom T1|
|2015-08-21||SBENU Champions Summer 2015||KOO Tigers 2 : 3 KT Rolster|
|2015-05-02||SBENU Champions Spring 2015||GE Tigers 0 : 3 SK Telecom T1|
|2015-03-14||IEM Season IX - World Championship||GE Tigers 1 : 2 Team WE|
- January 2nd, Smeb: “Right now the teams I’m looking out for are SKT, Afreeca, Longzhu, and Samsung.” translated on Slingshot
- January 16th, Smeb on fighting to remain as the world's best top laner with new team KT Rolster with theScore
- January 21st, Smeb: “Since everyone on the team plays well, (making shot calls) was difficult earlier on.” Translation on Slingshot
- February 2nd, Smeb: “I think (MaRin) is as good as ever.” Translation on Slingshot
- February 8th, kt Smeb: "It’s easier to take games when teams prioritize on the bottom lane" with Inven Global
- February 11th, kt Smeb: "We want to end the season without losing a match." with Inven Global
- February 22cd, Smeb: “The ROX players have scattered and they all seem to be doing well, but right now I think Peanut and I are still kind of lost.” with Slingshot Esports
- March 14th, kt Rolster Smeb: “I feel much better now. Thank you for supporting me all the time.” with Inven Global
- September 30th, Smeb: 'TSM is far above the other western teams' with ESPN
- October 16th, Smeb: ‘For us to become the best team in the world…SKT are an obstacle that we must overcome’ with theScore
- October 21st, LiquidLegends' Quarterfinals Interviews! with Liquid Legends
- December 4th, Smeb: "I'm thinking maybe Mark/Dash could be useful." with Inven
- December 6th, Smeb: 'KT being a large corporation certainly played a part (in my move).' with FOMOS, English translation by Slingshot Esports
- December 10th, "I wanted to join a team that can beat SKT" with Sport1
- December 11th, Smeb on Allstars, thoughts on Korean roster shuffle, and choosing to bunk with Reignover with Yahoo!
- December 28th, Sky's the Limit: Smeb on becoming one of the best toplaners with Inven
- March 13th, Smeb talks about the GE Tigers' fashion sense, win over Cloud9 with theScore eSports
- October 8th, KOO Tigers settle for 2nd place in Group A with LoL Esports
- October 9th, Smeb Shares his Thoughts on the Final Group A Standings and his Korean Fan Girls with Gamespot
- October 18th, KOO's Smeb on facing Ssumday, maintaining his confidence with theScore
- October 25th, SMEB "We will not fall easily to SKT" with Daily Dot
- October 29th, Smeb: "Given Our Form and the Way We're Playing Right Now, I Think We Have a Great Shot" with Gamespot
- April 23rd, Opinion: Faker and Smeb are the kings of the game by Tyler Erzberger on ESPN
- April 25th, Smeb’s journey from worst to best by Colin "CD-Mangaka" Nimer on Slingshot
- August 11th, The world's top 10 players in League of Legends by Tyler Erzberger on ESPN
- August 19th, The heir and the hero: A tale of Ssumday and Smeb by Tyler Erzberger on ESPN
- August 19th, The Slow Path: KT Rolster's Ssumday and the Tigers' Smeb by Emily Rand on theScore
- May 1st, Loser No More: an in-depth look at the career of GE's Smeb from theScore
- September 29th, Song "Smeb" Kyung-ho, the Tiger's Fang from Gold Per 10
- October 26th, From Rags to Riches: The Rise of Smeb by Naser "Empyre" Al-Naqi on Follow eSports
- September 7th, Legends Rising Season 2: Episode 1 - Spring by LoL Esports
- September 10th, Legends Rising Season 2: Episode 2 - All In by LoL Esports
- September 14th, Legends Rising Season 2: Episode 3 - Revolver by LoL Esports
- September 17th, Legends Rising Season 2: Episode 4 - Endurance by LoL Esports
- September 21st, Legends Rising Season 2: Episode 5 - Contender by LoL Esports
- September 24th, Legends Rising Season 2: Episode 6 - Fighting by LoL Esports
KOO Smeb 2016 WC