|Country of Birth:||United States|
|Soloqueue IDs:||pr0lly LOL, LgN PR0LLY|
|Social Media and Links|
| Team History|
|Share this Page|
Neil "pr0lly" Hammad is from Atlanta, Georgia in the United States. Growing up with two older brothers, Hammad spent much of his childhood watching and playing video games, starting with Super Mario RPG on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. As a child, Hammad would play mostly role-playing games on the Nintendo 64, such as the Legend of Zelda series and Pokemon series. As a teenager, he began playing the first three Halo titles at a semi-professional level. Eventually, Hammad began playing games such as DotA and World of Warcraft on the computer. A month after Season 1 had started, Hammad began to play League of Legends. PR0LLY became known for running a very aggressive playstyle in the mid lane, frequently trying to trade or harass the enemy laner. If trading or harassing was not possible, PR0LLY would often push and clear his lane in order to gank either top lane or bot lane.
Due to his experience in the MOBA genre, PR0LLY hopped straight into ranked solo queue after reaching level 30, playing most ranked solo queue games with Kennen. After reaching 1600 ELO, PR0LLY was introduced to Lautemortis through Lautemortis's roommate at the time iviayhem. PR0LLY began to duo queue with Lautemortis, soon reaching platinum. At the time, PR0LLY competed in several Go4LoL tournaments with Lautemortis and iNoobish, creating new teams for each event. After defeating several professional players in solo queue, PR0LLY and Lautemortis began to take competitive League of Legends more seriously.
About two weeks before MLG Providence, PR0LLY was approached by RFLX Gaming to join as their top laner. Deciding that the current lineup wasn't strong enough, PR0LLY invited Lautemortis, iNoobish, Arcknight14, and RedFlubber to join the team, reforming RFLX Gaming's roster. PR0LLY competed with the team in the 2011 MLG Providence Qualifiers, placing in the top 4 and securing the opportunity to play at the offline event. During his run at the qualifiers, PR0LLY and his team defeated v8 Esports 2-0 and Bro Fist Gaming 2-1. Despite falling to Counter Logic Gaming Prime in the quarterfinals, PR0LLY and his team advanced to the top 4 position due to CLG illegally using a substitute player, thus being disqualified from the event. Unfortunately, RFLX Gaming met a quick end at the offline event, falling to Team SoloMid 0-2 in the first round of the winner's bracket and subsequently losing to Team Dignitas 0-2 in the loser's bracket.
After the departure of former midlaner RedFlubber, PR0LLY changed roles and become RFLX Gaming's new midlaner. Along with the rest of RFLX Gaming, PR0LLY was acquired by Team Legion on March 19th, 2012. PR0LLY was unable to attend the IPL Face Off: San Francisco Showdown and was replaced by WildTurtle at the event.
In Season 3, Pr0lly played in the first-ever split of the LCS in weeks 8, 9, and 10, when he joined Complexity replacing former midlaner Chuuper. He became instantly famous for unconventional midlane picks, running Ziggs (then a pick that was never seen), Malphite, and Annie in his very first week of LCS play. However, compLexity soon lost in relegations, and he was unable to compete in the LCS for the summer split. On November 23rd, Pr0lly left compLexity. His team cited personality conflicts as the reason for his departure.
In January of 2014, Pr0lly joined Determined Gaming, replacing previous midlaner Arthelon. He stayed with the team through their sponsorship by Complexity, and the team was renamed to compLexity.Black. In March, the team qualified for the LCS Spring Promotion tournament, but they lost to Team Coast. PR0LLY finally once again qualified for the LCS in the next Promotion Tournament, this time beating Team Coast. In October, it was revealed that Pr0lly had been removed from the compLexity roster. Though the team management cited issues with his behavior, Pr0lly claimed that his behavior had not been an issue.
On November 3rd, 2014 it was announced that CompLexity was forming two rosters, coL.White and coL.Black. PR0LLY joined coL.Black along with I KeNNy u, Xmithie, ROBERTxLEE, and Bubbadub, qualifying for the Spring Expansion Tournament via compLexity's promotion tournament participation. After a bye in the first round, the team lost 0-2 to Final Five in the second round of the online portion tournament and were eliminated. After the Expansion Tournament, pr0lly left compLexity to pursue other opportunities in competitive League of Legends.
The Spring Split itself was relatively successful for Pr0lly and H2k-Gaming. After a shaky start, results began to pick up for the team, partly thanks to the introduction of kaSing to the roster. Impressive individual performances throughout the rest of the split helped the team to a 3rd place finish in the regular season. In the Spring Playoffs, the team beat Copenhagen Wolves in the quarterfinals, but were beaten in the semifinals in a close-fought series by eventual champions Fnatic. H2k-Gaming went on to pull off a shock victory over SK Gaming in the 3rd place match, securing themselves 50 Championship Points.
The team began to impress from the very start of the Summer Split. H2k-Gaming jostled for 2nd position with Origen throughout the regular season, with Fnatic way out in 1st place throughout. More mpressive performances ultimately helped the team to yet another 3rd place regular season finish. The Summer Playoffs also went well for the team, beating Giants Gaming in the quarterfinals of the tournament. The were beaten in the semifinals by Origen, but went on to beat Unicorns Of Love in the 3rd place match, securing the team 70 Championship Points, which meant that the team had qualified for the 2015 World Championship as Europe's #2 seed.
- PR0LLY's original name shown at MLG Providence was prollyracist. After being approached by Phreak to change his name, he cut the latter half of his name to end up with PR0LLY.
- Known for his Rumble and Kennen play.
- Is an experienced funk bass player.
- Has competed in paintball tournaments.
- Is half Lebanese. 
- Is known to have a fondness for Pringles.
- Hates Heimerdinger.
As a Coach
|2016-10-22||2016 Season World Championship||H2k-Gaming 0 : 3 Samsung Galaxy|
|2016-08-27||2016 EU LCS Summer Playoffs||H2k-Gaming 3 : 1 Unicorns Of Love|
|2016-04-16||2016 EU LCS Spring Playoffs||H2k-Gaming 2 : 3 Fnatic|
|2015-12-19||IEM Season X - Cologne||H2k-Gaming 1 : 2 ESC Ever|
|2015-08-22||2015 EU LCS Summer Playoffs||H2k-Gaming 3 : 0 Unicorns Of Love|
|2015-04-18||2015 EU LCS Spring Playoffs||H2k-Gaming 3 : 2 SK Gaming|
As a Player
|2014-04-27||2014 NA LCS Summer Promotion||compLexity.Black 3 : 1 Team Coast|
|2014-04-13||2014 NA Challenger Playoffs||compLexity.Black 3 : 2 Curse Academy|
|2014-02-16||2014 NA Challenger Series Spring #1||compLexity.Black 0 : 2 LMQ|
|2013-09-01||PAX 2013 Spring Promotion Qualifier||compLexity Gaming 2 : 0 COGnitive Gaming|
|2013-08-20||MOBAFire Challenger Series Season 1 Regular Season||compLexity Gaming 12 : 1 Group Stage (W/L)|
|2013-06-30||2013 MLG Spring Championship Promotion||compLexity Gaming 1 : 2 FXOpen e-Sports|
|2013-03-17||2013 MLG Winter Championship Summer Promotion Qualifier||Velocity eSports 0 : 2 Cloud9|
|2013-02-23||SoloMid IPL6 Qualifier||Dirt Nap Gaming 0 : 2 Curse Academy|
- March 13th, Lane Swap: From Pro to Coach by Phillip "Costy" Costigan on LoL Esports
- August 13th, The Game 5 LeBlanc: A look at the dynamic between H2k-Gaming's Ryu and pr0lly by Kelsey Moser on theScore
- March 20th, Talk to Thorin: pr0lly on the Previous and New H2k (LoL) with Thoorin
- April 11th, pr0lly discusses his role as H2k's coach: "I'm fortunate that I can play with top 2 in every role." with Blitz Esports
- February 20th, Pr0lly on the growth of H2K, the current state of picks and bans and coaching FORG1VENGRE with theScore Esports
- February 27th, Pr0lly on FORG1VEN, their match versus Giants and why SKT makes him angry with theScore
- March 18th, pr0lly: "Keiner unserer Spieler ist leicht zu ersetzen" with SPORT1
- April 19th, PR0LLY breaks down what held H2K and FORG1VEN back in the playoffs with theScore Esports
- June 1st, Pr0lly on Freeze: ‘The first few things that came out of his mouth were very team-oriented’ with theScore Esports
- July 1st, Pr0lly on his long-term focus for H2K: ‘I would kind of like to know now that we suck and not later’ with theScore Esports
- August 18th, Pr0lly sends a message to H2K's haters: 'Hopefully beating FNC will be enough to get an apology' with theScore Esports
- September 30th, Pr0lly’s message to fans: “Thank you for sticking by EU if you’re still there” with Yahoo! Esports
- October 13th, Pr0lly on facing Albus Nox: ’They’re really confusing as a team, it’s going to be a lot of guesswork’ with Yahoo! Esports
- October 17th, Pr0lly on the Region Gap: In Season 3 it was like we couldn't understand what they were doing with Esports Heaven
- October 2nd, Travis Interviews Archenemy Prolly: "Next Time We Play SKT, I Think That Game's Gonna Be Ours" with Gamespot
- October 3rd, OG vs TSM, Pr0lly Interview with Twitch
- October 8th, H2k-Gaming's Pr0lly discusses his dynamic with Ryu, lane swap meta, and facing kkoma and Aaron with theScore Esports
- October 9th, Prolly Says His EU LCS Future Is "Iffy", Considers Return to Competing as Player with Gamespot
- December 19th, Prolly at IEM—'There's a lot of RNG in League right now, it's like Hearthstone' with Daily Dot
- February 14th, Neil "Pr0lly" Hammad, Mid Laner for coL.Black Talks Chances Against LMQ and More! with Esports Max
- February 17th, Prolly talks about Complexity's match against LMQ (video) with onGamers
- April 28th, Prolly on Complexity's future and his thoughts on what awaits him (video) with onGamers
- May 24th, Prolly talks about their first match in the LCS Summer Split (video) with onGamers
- May 25th, RobertxLee and Pr0lly talk about their match against Cloud 9 (video) with onGamers
- June 8th, Pr0lly shares his views on Monopoly, the shakes and flipping table (video) with onGamers
- June 15th, Pr0lly talks about his contributions for the complexity matches in Week 4 (video) with onGamers
- June 20th, Bubbadub and Pr0lly talk play by play about their match against Dig (video) with onGamers
- June 28th, Pr0lly talks about their successes against the top tier teams in LCS(video) with onGamers
- July 5th, CoL Prolly: "The next time we meet CLG, we're definitely gonna be able to take a game off them." (video) with Azubu
- July 12th, Pr0lly reflects upon 80 minutes of match play (video) with onGamers
- July 17th, 'Reflections' with pr0lly with onGamers
- August 1st, Pr0lly and Travis practice position swaps and discuss CoL's run for playoffs (video) with onGamers
- August 23rd, Pr0lly talks about being at the Analyst Desk and preparing for Relegations (video) with onGamers
- December 10th, Pr0lly joins H2k Gaming as Coach, Interview with onGamers
- March 17th, LCS Week 5 (MLG Dallas), Velocity's Pr0lly + Evaniskus "We have a strong rivalry with Cloud9" (video) with Leaguepedia
- April 4th, Prolly and Lautemortis talk about the new compLexity Team (video) with GameSpot
- April 4th, Pr0lly interviewed at LCS NA W8D1 with RiotGames
- April 4th, League of Legends LCS WK8, PR0LLY, coL vs. CLG (video) with MachinimaVS
- April 5th, Prolly talks about joining compLexity and Innovating the LCS (video) with GameSpot
- April 6th, ask a question and i'll pr0lly respond, week 8 LCS MVP. AMA with Reddit
- April 11th, LCS Week 9 Day 1, coL Pr0lly "If you have fun doing something, you're going to do it better." (video) with Leaguepedia
- April 13th, Pr0lly talks fighting against OddOne's yordle genocide (video) with GameSpot
- April 19th, Pr0lly talks Champion Choices and Regionalists (video) with GameSpot
- April 29th, Pr0lly talks about the LCS Mid Season Playoffs on Day 3 (video) with GameSpot
- June 29th, Pr0lly talks match vs Aware, Mid Lane, Fans, and CLG Addiction (video) with GameSpot
- July 3rd, MLG Anaheim, Pr0lly & NydusHerMain, League Out Loud (video) with MachinimaVS
- August 30th, Pr0lly talks getting ready for TBD and Good Guy Travis (video) with GameSpot
- October 5th, pr0lly talks his visits for the Worlds Championships and more (video) with GameSpot
- November 7th, HI I'M PR0LLY with Reddit
- November 27th, Jason Lake and Pr0lly discuss departure from Complexity with onGamers
- March 13th, Pr0lly Team RFLX Interview Part 1 with ReignofLoL
- March 13th, Pr0lly Team RFLX Interview Part 2 with ReignofLoL
- August 25th, MLG Raleigh Summer Championship, LGN Prolly Interview (video) with ggChronicle
- August 28th, Pluto Interviews Legion PR0LLY at MLG Raleigh with Reign of Gaming
- August 30th, LgN Pr0lly Interview with MonteCristo, NA Regionals (video) with ggChronicle
- Pr0lly's Facebook post facebook.com
- compLexity In The Expansion Tournament complexitygaming.com
- compLexity League of Legends Year End Update complexitygaming.com
- Pr0lly joins H2k Gaming as Coach - Interview ongamers.com
- LCS Spring Split Awards presented on PTL and LCS Finals lolesports.com
- PR0LLY AMA reddit.com