|Name:||Nam Tae-yoo (남태유)|
|Country of Birth:||South Korea|
|Birthday:||January 15, 1995|
|Soloqueue IDs:||CTU Lila, 리라, 태유유 태무무, KT Lira, CJ Entus 리라, Lir4, o lira o, iLra|
|Social Media and Links|
| Team History|
|Share this Page|
Nam "LirA" Tae-yoo (Hangul: 남태유) is the jungler for Team EnVyUs.
Nam "LirA" Tae-yoo joined his first professional team in 2013 when he joined Chunnam Techno University as a jungler. However, he did not play any games with the team and left to join the KT Rolster Arrows in May.
LirA couldn't qualify for OGN with the Arrows so he left the team in February of 2014 to join CJ Entus Frost. He only played 2 matches with them in the SK Telecom LTE-A LoL Masters 2014 before leaving a month later. In June of that year, he went to China to play for OMG 2 but they never played any competitive games together before the team disbanded later that year.
LirA joined Rebels Anarchy in May of 2015 as their new jungler. They played in the Champions Summer 2015 Promotion where they qualified for SBENU Champions Summer 2015 after going 1-1 against Incredible Miracle and Winners. Anarchy placed eighth during the regular season and missed playoffs but they qualified for the next season of LCK.
The Afreeca Freecs started the 2016 LCK Spring Split as a bottom three team, losing many of their sets during the first round robin. This changed after their 2-1 upset over SK Telecom T1 in Week 6, which marked the start of a streak of wins that resulted in an exceptional second round robin where they went 7-2 in sets and cliched the final, fifth playoff spot in what many labeled as a "Cinderella Story." Unfortunately, during the first round of the 2016 LCK Spring Playoffs, they lost 2-0 to the Jin Air Green Wings, giving them fifth place overall for the spring split.
During the 2016 LCK Summer Split, the Afreeca Freecs went 8-10 in series. LirA shared starting time with fellow jungler SeongHwan. They earned fifth place in the regular season and a spot in the first round of the 2016 LCK Summer Playoffs. In the first round, the Freecs met Samsung Galaxy, who beat them 2-0, earning the Freecs fifth place overall for the split. Their accumulated points earned them a spot in the first round of the 2016 Season Korea Regional Finals, where they beat the Jin Air Green Wings 3-2 before losing to Samsung Galaxy 3-1 in a rematch.
- February 4th, EnVy LirA: "I'd rather win through macro than kills" with Inven Global
- March 2cd, LirA on NA solo queue: 'As a jungler position, it's hard to play solo queue as it doesn't seem like </nowiki>[</nowiki>it's] helping me at all' with The Score Esports
- March 10th, LirA on Envy’s performance, learning English and trying to salvage the spring split with Slingshot Esports
- May 26th, LCK Summer Afreeca Freecs Sangyoon & Lira OGN Interview English translation by krbnu.
- April 4th, The curious case of nV LirA and the 2017 NA LCS Spring Split by Emily Rand on Yahoo! Esports
- April 8th, Players to Track in the LCK Wildcards Playoffs by James "Obscurica" Chen on PVPLive