|Country of Birth:||Denmark|
|Birthday:||January 1, 1995|
|Alternate IDs:||Veigodx, Wizikx, Wizikodex, Sqa, Apdo Dog2, Qas0, Reversio, Incarnati0n v2, Nicolaj Jensen (NA), C9 Incarnationz (KR)|
|Social Media and Links|
| Team History|
|Share this Page|
Nicolaj "Jensen" Jensen is the mid laner for Cloud9. He was previously known as Incarnati0n.
Nicolaj "Jensen" Jensen, originally known as Veigodx, was a member of the founding roster of Team Solo Mebdi, along with YamatoCannon, Nukeduck, Necaderp, and Rayt3rch. The team disbanded in January 2013 after being disqualified from the Season 3 EU LCS qualifiers. On February 4th 2013, he was permanently banned from playing League of Legends due to his "long history of DDOS activity, abusive behaviour and poor sportsmanship across multiple accounts." Despite his permaban, Jensen continued playing on smurf accounts and had several montages of his play released.
Incarnati0n was not allowed to attend the 2014 Season World Championship with SK Gaming because while the LCS did not officially recognize coaches, Korea would for Worlds. On September 17th it was announced that coaches would begin to be recognized officially in the LCS, and the question arose whether Incarnati0n's lifetime ban would be lifted or not.
Riot released a ruling on November 20th that Incarnati0n would not be unbanned from competitive play, meaning also that he would no longer be able to coach SK. His case would be up for review again five weeks before the roster lock for the 2015 summer split.
When the mid-year suspension reviews were announced at the end of March, Incarnati0n was approved for competitive play starting on May 11, 2015. The next day, it was rumored that he would be joining Cloud 9, as Hai's retirement meant that the team was looking for his successor as mid-laner. In a tryout in their Los Angeles gaming house, the team looked over multiple players, including C9 Tempest mid laner Yusui, before  Ultimately, Incarnati0n won the spot on May 8th.
In Incarnati0n's first game with Cloud9, the team beat Team SoloMid in a game-late victory despite his trailing by over 100 CS behind TSM mid laner Bjergsen. However, as the split continued, the team's record worsened and Incarnati0n's CS deficit became commonplace for his mid-lane matchups and the subject of community criticism. At the same time his champion pool was criticized - Cloud9 was putting him on in-meta control mages like Azir and Viktor instead of his comfort (but out-of-meta) assassin picks like Zed. After five weeks of limited success, Cloud9 decided to bring Hai back - but in the jungle, replacing Meteos, rather than in mid lane. With Hai back on the starting roster, the team's record improved from 3-7 to 6-12 by the end of the split. They finished in 7th place after a tie-breaker victory against Team 8, narrowly avoiding relegations and retaining their Championship Points, which meant that even though they did not qualify for playoffs, they earned a spot in the North American Regional gauntlet. In the Regional Finals Gauntlet, Cloud9 reverse-swept both Gravity Gaming and Team Impulse (with Incarnati0n receiving the MVP title in both series) before beating Team Liquid 3-1 in the finals. Their fourteen games played over the course of three days gave them North America's third seed to the 2015 Season World Championship, Cloud9's third-consecutive Worlds.
Considered an underdog at Worlds, Cloud9 were placed into Group B along with Fnatic, ahq, and Invictus Gaming and expected to place last. Instead, they surprised with an undefeated 3-0 first week, with Incarnati0n introducing Veigar as a pick in their first game against ahq - he was also the only player to win with Veigar in the group stage, out of four plays total (including a later loss by Incarnati0n). In the second week, Cloud9 needed only one win to advance to the quarterfinals but were unable to find it, losing four games in a row including a tiebreaker loss to ahq. They placed third in their group, ahead of only Invictus Gaming.
Incarnati0n renamed to Jensen in December 2015, adopting his surname as his gamertag.
For the 2016 season, Cloud9 added two new players - Rush and Bunny FuFuu - and moved Hai to support, with the intention of splitting time with Bunny. However, after two losses with Bunny and two wins with Hai in the spring split, they committed to starting Hai fulltime and rose to a 67% winrate, with a third-place seed in the playoffs. However, despite a seeding advantage, the team lost to TSM in the first round and were eliminated. After the end of the split, Cloud9 recreated its Challenger team and shuffled rosters between the two teams, initially setting up for the summer split with Impact, Meteos, Jensen, Sneaky, and Bunny FuFuu as its LCS roster; former Team Dragon Knights support Smoothie later also joined the team.
For the first seven weeks of the split, Bunny FuFuu and Smoothie shared the support role, but after that point Bunny stepped down to a substitute and streaming role, and Smoothie became the full-time starter. The team equaled its spring record with a 12-6 finish, again securing the third seed into the playoffs. There, Cloud9 defeated Team EnVyUs and Immortals before falling to TSM 3-1 in the finals; their second-place result was their best placement since Spring 2015. In the Regional Finals, or the gauntlet, Cloud9 faced and defeated both EnVyUs and Immortals to qualify for the World Championship for the fourth consecutive year.
- In a friendly soccer tournament including EU LCS players, coaches, casters and Riot employees that was covered in the Riot feature Kickin' It With The Pros, he was on the first-place team that also included xPeke, Soaz, Rekkles and Fredy122.
|2016-07-17||North America||NA LCS Summer 2016 - Week 7||Malzahar||Mid||W||12/2/8||Link||Link|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills.
Current Season Statistics
|NA LCS 2016 Summer Statistics|
- Click here for full 2016 season statistics.
- July 26th, Jensen: 'Meteos understands what I need a lot better than what Rush did' with theScore
- August 15th, Scarra talks to Jensen about C9's series against nV and breaking his LCS single-game kill record with theScore
- September 7th, Jensen shares his predictions for C9 and NA LCS teams at Worlds: 'I think we’re pretty comparable to TSM' with Yahoo!
- October 14th, Jensen:'I was hoping we could kind of prove we deserved to be here but unfortunately we got smashed' with theScore
- May 30th, C9 Incarnation Interview - Places Himself in "Top 3 NA" for Midlaners with GameSpot
- May 31st, Postgame Q&A with C9 Incarnati0n: “If we continue to improve I expect we will be one of the top teams at the end of Summer.” with News Of Legends
- July 8th, Ask the Pros: Cloud9's Incarnati0n with LoL Esports
- July 29th, Recall with Thorin - Interview - C9 Incarnation with HTC
- July 5th, Incarnati0n: "If I could pick my players and was given time to practice, I think I could be a top contender" with onGamers
- July 11th, SK's coach Incarnati0n talking about SoloQ, pro-scene and training process with Starladder
- October 28th, Incarnati0n - AMA with Reddit
- December 4th, Incarnati0n's First ever video interview (video) with Richard Lewis
- April 2nd, Wywiad z Nicolajem "Incarnati0n" Jensenem, Rank #1 Challenger na EU West (Polish) with leagueoflegends.pl
Articles and Videos
- February 27th, Jensen comes into his own with Cloud9 by Cassandra Requine Marshall on LoL Esports
- April 2nd, Re-Incarnati0n : Expectations, speculations and reservations. from Tsukama Esports
- May 8th, Reincarnated: Incarnati0n joins Cloud9 from theScore
- May 21st, The new Incarnati0n from LoL Esports
- May 30th, We Need No Savior: Incarnati0n and the New Era of Cloud9 from theScore
- May 31st, Player Spotlight: Incarnati0n from LoL Esports
- July 18th, Incarnati0n brings back burst assassins in win over NME from LoL Esports
- July 1st, Salvaging Solo Queue: The Misuse of Nukeduck and Incarnati0n from theScore
- August 17th, Reincarnated: How Hai’s return helped Incarnati0n to embrace his own play style from Gold Per 10
- September 9th, Incarnati0n - EUphoria's Wonderchild from Gold Per 10
- September 22nd, Incarnati0n: The Prodigal Son from theScore
- October 1st, Incarnati0n surprises with The Veigod in resounding C9 win from LoL Esports
- eSports Competition Rulings: Suspensions of StunnedandSlayed, Veigodx and Rayt3ch leagueoflegends.com
- Player ruling: Incarnati0n leagueoflegends.com
- Reddit Post reddit.com
- Riot Nick Allen's Reddit Post reddit.com
- Team Coaches Officially Part of LCS in 2015 lolesports.com
- End of Year Review: Nicolaj “Incarnati0n” Jensen lolesports.com
- LCS Season: Details on LCS head coaches lolesports.com
- Competitive Policy Revision: Permabanned Players lolesports.com
- 2015 Mid-Year Long-Term Suspension Reviews lolesports.com
- Incarnati0n to sign for Cloud9 dailydot.com
- Incarnati0n is here to tryout for Cloud9 reddit.com
- Incarnati0n and Yusui set to try out following Hai's retirement dailydot.com
- Incarnati0n officially joins Cloud9 dailydot.com
- Nicolaj Jensen's tweet twitter.com
- Impact & Meteos Join Cloud9 LCS Team! youtube.com
- Smoothie & Altec Join Cloud9 cloud9.gg
- Update on moving forwardtwitlonger.com
- Kickin' It With The Pros - r/LeagueOfLegends official post Reddit