|Country of Birth:||Poland|
|Birthday:||July 23, 1995|
|Soloqueue IDs:||H2k Jankos, GF Jankos, Jankoss (EUNE), H2K Jankosovich (NA)|
|Social Media and Links|
| Team History|
|Share this Page|
Marcin "Jankos" Jankowski is the jungler for H2k-Gaming.
After spending time playing Warcraft 3 and DOTA, Jankos decided to take up League of Legends in Season 1. Due to the fact that he began playing on the NA server from his native Poland, he could not play competitively for a considerable time. After praise and encouragement from IWillDominate, Jankos decided to start playing on the EU server along with his friends.
Soon after this, Jankos was picked up by GF-Gaming along with the rest of the Team Mistral roster. After success in a number of Go4LoL tournaments, Jankos went on to join H2k-Gaming, where he met Overpow and VandeR.
Soon after joining H2k, Jankos and his new team won DreamHack Bucharest 2013, beating the Copenhagen Wolves in the final. The team also managed to qualify for the Spring Promotion via the 1st WellPlayed Qualifier. The roster was then picked up by GF-Gaming, Jankos' former team, but was released just a week later. The team decided to reform as Kiedyś Miałem Team, and went on to finish 2nd at DreamHack Winter 2013. Jankos and the team participated in the Spring Promotion using the spot they had earned with with H2k. The team finished 3rd in their group, and went on to win their promotion matchup against Ninjas in Pyjamas.
The team's first split in the LCS was a huge success. ROCCAT spent 3 weeks at the top of the standings table mid-split, but results tailed off slightly towards the end of the split. The team ended up finishing 4th behind Alliance, securing themselves a spot in the Spring Playoffs.
ROCCAT performed well in the Spring Playoffs, but lost to SK Gaming in the semifinals. The team went on to finish in 3rd place after beating Alliance in the 3rd place match.
The Summer Split was a struggle for ROCCAT, with the team not once making it out of the bottom 3 of the standings table. A frustrating few weeks at the start of the split were followed by an overall improvement in the team's performances. Jankos managed to pick up a weekly MVP award for Week 8, specifically for his performances on Lee Sin and Vi against SK Gaming and Alliance respectively. Despite their struggles, ROCCAT placed 6th overall, clinching a place at the Summer Playoffs.
The playoffs saw the team raise their game considerably. A quarterfinal win over SUPA HOT CREW resulted in a semifinal matchup against Fnatic. The series was unexpectedly tight, with ROCCAT coming close but eventually losing 3-2 and missing out on qualification for the World Championship. A 3rd place match loss against SK Gaming meant that ROCCAT finished 4th overall.
Jankos and the team had an unsuccessful LCS Spring Split, finishing the regular season in 8th place, which meant that they would play in the Summer Promotion. Here, the team faced Copenhagen Wolves Academy and came out victorious, securing their spot in the Summer Split.
The Summer Split itself was far more successful for Jankos and the team, finishing the regular season in 5th place partly thanks to Jankos' impressive performances on a number of champions. This meant they would qualify for the Summer Playoffs, where the team were beaten in the quarterfinals by Unicorns Of Love, meaning that they would pick up 20 Championship Points and go on to play in the 2015 Season Europe Regional Finals. Team ROCCAT went on to lose to eventual qualifiers Origen in Round 2 of the gauntlet.
At the start of the season, Jankos joined H2k-Gaming after the team were voted to play at IEM Season X - Cologne. They fielded a roster including Odoamne and Ryu from their 2015 roster along with new members Jankos, FORG1VEN, and VandeR. The team beat Cloud9 in the quarterfinals but were then beaten themselves by eventual winners Ever in the semifinals of the tournament.
- Wanted to be a teacher when he was younger.
- Hates Riven.
- The three Lord of The Rings movies are his favourites.
- Identifies Chuck Norris as his role model.
|2016-10-22||2016 Season World Championship||H2k-Gaming 0 : 3 Samsung Galaxy|
|2016-08-27||2016 EU LCS Summer Playoffs||H2k-Gaming 3 : 1 Unicorns Of Love|
|2016-04-16||2016 EU LCS Spring Playoffs||H2k-Gaming 2 : 3 Fnatic|
|2015-12-19||IEM Season X - Cologne||H2k-Gaming 1 : 2 ESC Ever|
|2015-08-30||2015 Season Europe Regional Finals||Team ROCCAT 2 : 3 Origen|
|2014-12-20||IEM Season IX - Cologne||Team ROCCAT 1 : 2 Counter Logic Gaming|
|2014-08-16||2014 EU LCS Summer Playoffs||Team ROCCAT 0 : 3 SK Gaming|
|2014-04-17||2014 EU LCS Spring Playoffs||Team ROCCAT 2 : 0 Alliance|
- June 12th, H2k's Jankos: 'It offended FORG1VEN that he was losing to Rekkles and to Niels' by Adel Chouadria on ESPN
- June 22nd, Live or die by Jankos by Kelsey Moser on theScore
- January 28th, Player Spotlight: H2K Jankos with LoL Esports
- February 4th, Jankos: "We have more skill than Fnatic" with Sport1
- February 12th, Jankos: "Our bot-lane has more potential than VandeR and FORG1VEN" with Sport1
- March 3rd, Jankos: "Es wird schwer gegen Misfits“ with Sport1
- April 14th, Jankos talks about H2K's growth, how the team untilts, and the amazing burgers in NA with Blitz Esports
- June 2nd, Jankos: G2 will dominate again with Sport1
- January 16th, Jankos on his synergy with Vander, playing jungle in solo queue and next week's matchups with theScore Esports
- January 23rd, Jankos: "We need to work on us" with SPORT1
- February 1st, H2k's Jankos on the EU LCS: 'Everyone's kinda bad right now' with theScore Esports
- February 12th, Jankos on UoL's Rudy: 'I don't think his decision making is LCS material yet' with theScore Esports
- February 25th, Jankos on FORG1VEN's conscription: 'Hopefully he'll prolong it for way more so we can stay with him' with theScore Esports
- March 22nd, Jankos on the advantage of a bye: 'We will know what [our opponent] play and what they think' with theScore Esports
- April 3rd, Jankos on Vitality: 'I was expecting them to actually stomp Fnatic' with theScore Esports
- May 31st, Jankos on how emotions got the better of H2K in the playoffs and the team dynamic with Freeze with theScore Esports
- June 10th, Dexter and Jankos break down the new patch and the Ashe/Zyra bot lane with theScore Esports
- July 29th, Jankos: Beating Vitality 2-0 gives us hope, but 'we are nowhere close to top four in Europe' with theScore Esports
- August 17th, Jankos on punishing players on the new patch: 'They have to be scared or I will just kill them' with theScore Esports
- August 28th, Vander and Jankos of H2k Interview with Sport1
- October 1st, Jankos: 'EU is not that bad, we can still improve. But as for now NA is a stronger region' with theScore Esports
- October 1st, Jankos: Europe Still a Force with LoL Esports
- October 8th, Jankos on EU criticism: “The hate was deserved. I think we played like shit.” with Slingshot Esports
- October 18th, Jankos Unleashed: The First Blood King Speaks with Red Bull
- October 21st, LiquidLegends' Quarterfinals Interviews! with Liquid Legends
- December 4th, Jankos Interview with Ginx TV
- December 8th, sOAZ & Jankos offer a few thoughts on the new patch with Inven
- December 8th, Jankos at All-Stars press conference: 'I do think Ryu was better, but I do think Fabian is more consistent' with theScore Esports
- December 9th, Jankos at All-Stars press conference: 'It's not about how good I am right now, it's about how good I can be' with theScore Esports
- December 10th, Jankos: "Korea continues in almost all matters" with Sport1
- March 10th, CoaG 1on1 with Marcin "Jankos" Jankowski - GeForce GTX Bootcamp powered by MSI (video) with Caseking
- May 18th, Interview with Jankos: “I just wanted to prove to everyone that we as a team can still stay in the LCS and play well.” with News of Legends
- June 9th, ROCCAT maxrounds15 #5 with: Jankos with ROCCAT
- January 15th, LCS 2014 W1: Interview with Roccat Jankos (video) with SK Gaming
- March 15th, ROCCAT Jankos Talks IEM (video) with onGamers
- July 20th, Interview with Jankos of Team Roccat: “I think we are one of those teams that can catch up to Alliance.” with News of Legends
- August 10th, Interview with Jankos before their match against Fnatic: "I think the split was far from perfect for us" with fragbite
- December 8th, "Prove to the world that EU > NA": an interview with ROCCATs Marcin "Jankos" Jankowski with ESL
- December 9th, 'Reflections' with Jankos with Thorin
- December 23rd, Team ROCCAT insights from IEM Cologne with ROCCAT
- December 21st, KMT Jankos: "One week ago it was my dream, and now it became true" with GosuGamers
- June 15th, Rivals LoL talkshow - Episode 1 by Team Dignitas