| Hans sama
| Background Information
|| Steven Liv
| Country of Birth:
|| September 2, 1999
|| AD Carry
| Favorite champions:
| Alternate IDs:
|| Hans von Melzer, MSF Hans sama1, CJ Entus Krämer, Aimi Kaneko, Subarù Natsuki, Hans sama v5, Hans S0L0, AFs Sangyoon, M MasterHans, M Hans sama, Holydai, E Corp Draven, E Corp Nii Hans, Kimchi open
| Social Media and Links
| Team History
| Share this Page
Steven "Hans sama" Liv is the AD carry for Misfits.
Steven "Hans sama" Liv hails from France. He was born in Paris on September 2, 1999. He started playing League of Legends at the early age of 11 on his older brother advice, and reached Challenger I three seasons after. He started his career as a professional player by joining Millenium with Pretty in pre-season 6 for the 2016 EUCS Spring Split to respectively replace Myw and Bloos, completing the roster composed of Kaze, Djoko and Masterwork. Then he won several national tournaments in France with his teammates, confirming their status of best French team. Despite the dominance of Millenium during the regular season, he didn't succeed to reach the relegation tournament with his team after losing (0-3) in playoffs semi-finals against Copenhagen Wolves.
He joins the newborn team Misfits in June 2016 to compete in the Summer Split of the EU Challenger Series. After dominating everyone during the regular season with only one match lost against Team Forge, he managed to qualify for the League Championship Series 2017 at the age of 17 after beating 3-1 FC Schalke 04 during the 2016 Up & Down Summer Split Tournament. Misfits re-signed him as the team's starting AD carry. He will be making his debut in the LCS this coming Spring Split, along with his teammates Alphari, KaKAO, PowerOfEvil and IgNar.
- Plays League of Legends since Season 1.
- His first main champion is Tryndamere.
- Moved from 900 elo (Bronze tier) to 1520 elo (Gold tier), ending Silver in the end of Season 1.
- Was a great jungler (main Nocturne) and toplaner (main Jax) before moving to botlane as AD carry.
- Reached Challenger for the first time at 14 years old (Season 4).
- Considered as one of the best Draven players on EUW server, with Freeze and Pornstar Zilean, a high MMR player.
- Faced Soaz's Zed as Draven in a 1v1 middlelane duel near Disneyland Paris in 2014. The duel was really close but Soaz won it.
- Enjoyed to play Rengar in Season 5 ranked games because of his capability to oneshot enemy AD carry.
- Entered in the Challenger top 40 in Korea while bootcamping with his team Misfits (pre-season 7).
- Favorite foods are cheese and beef yakitori skewer and Bò lúc lắc rice.
- Hates seafood and spicy food.
- Enjoyed to play Starcraft II, CS:GO, Warcraft III, 4Story, osu!, Black Desert Online and Left for Dead 2.
- Enjoys manga and anime.
- Favorite anime are Your Name, Steins;Gate, Sword Art Online, Full Metal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, Kingdom and Akame ga Kill!.
- Shows off his drawing skills while streaming.
- Aimed to become a professional tennis player before discovering League of Legends.
- Stopped school at early age of 16 to dedicate his time to League of Legends.
- Wants to be a manga artist after retiring from League of Legends.
- Hans sama is the final name he picked after playing few years as "Hans von Melzer", which came from his brother. He just kept "Hans" and added "sama" because of his passion for Japanese animation.
- Has chosen Bang Bang Management in 2016 as personal management agency which works with talents such as YellOwStaR.
- Won the Coca-Cola Gaming Awards 2016 during the Paris Games Week in the category "Esport Revelation of the Year".
- Has made an emblematic appearance in a video advertising from 2016 to promote a famous Japanese watch brand named G-SCHOCK.
MIL Hans sama 2016 Spring
MIL Hans sama 2016 Spring
- ↑ Millenium, interview Hans millenium.org