|Country of Birth:||Germany|
|Birthday:||January 5, 1997|
|Team:|| Giants Gaming |
Giants Only The Brave
|Soloqueue IDs:||SK Gilius, Giliuuuus, UOL Gilius, godGilius, nevo Gilius, G2 Vegeta, Ace v2, EL Giliusx|
|Social Media and Links|
| Team History|
|Share this Page|
Erberk "Gilius" Demir is the jungler for Giants Gaming.
Ahead of the 2014 EU Challenger Series Summer Playoffs, Gilius joined Unicorns of Love as a sub for Dan, who wasn't able to attend the offline finals because of exams. After upsetting both Gamers2 and Ninjas in Pyjamas, they secured a spot for the EU LCS Spring Promotion tournament. A few weeks later, Gilius was announced as the new starting jungler.
After losing the first two games against Millenium, Unicorns of Love were able to reverse sweep the series and qualified for the Spring Split. However, not even two weeks later, Unicorns of Love decided to replace Gilius with former SK Prime jungler Kikis, leaving Gilius without a team.
For the EU LCS Expansion Tournament, Gilius built a team with Flaxxish, Abaria, Crykee and Dioud, initially known as Dem0nLogs on the ranked ladder. After Flaxxish was suspended from Riot for in-game harassment, the team, now known as Meloncats, played in the Expansion Tournament with their coach Zeclipse. After getting into the second round, the team was forced to forfeit after losing the first game due to a technical problem on Gilius' end, thus eliminating them from the Expansion Tournament.
In January, Gilius joined Team Nevo along with Smittyj, Eika, Jebus and Hiiva. After successfully qualifiying for the EU Challenger Series Spring Season, the roster was acquired by Gamers2 after their former roster was defeated by Nevo in the qualifier.
Gamers2 finished the Spring Season in 3rd place with a 5-5 record, qualifying for the playoffs. Unfortunately, Gamers2 lost against both LowLandLions.White and Reason Gaming, not qualifying for the EU LCS Summer Promotion tournament, though this meant that they would still have a place in the Summer Split.
With Perkz and Jesse replacing Eika and Jebus, Gilius stayed with Gamers2 for the EU CS Summer Split. However, after Week 2, Gamers2 replaced Gilius with former Ex Nihilo sub Maxlore, leaving Gilius without a team once again.
After Kikis left Unicorns of Love to eventually join Gamers2, Gilius was called in to sub in the final two weeks of the EU LCS Summer Season, helping the team to finish in 4th place. Gilius left the team again after the team decided to use H0R0 in the playoffs.
At the start of preseason, Gilius rejoined Unicorns Of Love. After Fnatic withdrew from IEM San Jose due to medical problems, Unicorns Of Love took their spot, fielding Hylissang and Vizicsacsi from their 2015 roster along with Gilius, Fox, and Steeelback. They were eliminated in the quarterfinals of the tournament by Counter Logic Gaming.
Unlike Fox and Steelback, Gilius did not join Unicorns of Love on a permanent basis for 2016. Instead, he joined Elements along with Steve, MrRalleZ, sprattel and former Gamers2 teammate Eika for the EU LCS Spring Season. Elements's roster for the 2016 season seemed weak to fans, and many expected them to be relegated; however, they were able to hang on to seventh place for the majority of the split to automatically requalify for the summer split without seeing any post-season play.
- Played together with PowerOfEvil in both Unicorns of Love and Planetkey Dynamics at the same time, the latter being unable to play in the EPS Summer 2014 offline finals due to Gilius and PowerOfEvil playing the EU LCS Spring Promotion tournament with Unicorns of Love.
- Subbed in for MeetYourMakers.TR in the TCL 2016 Winter Qualifiers.
- Known for being one of the most active streamers in the German community.
|2015-10-13||ESL Meisterschaft Winter 2015 Cup #1||EURONICS Gaming 1 : 0 No Need Orga|
|2015-04-07||2015 EU Challenger Series Spring Playoffs||Gamers2 1 : 2 Reason Gaming|
|2015-03-25||2015 EU Challenger Series Spring Season||Gamers2 5 : 5 Group Stage (W/L)|
|2015-03-04||ESL MWC Challenge||Gamers2 0 : 2 Origen|
- May 2nd, Podcast: Gilius on removing relegation: 'Playing relegation is a really disgusting thing for players with theScore Esports
- May 11th, Gilius on why LCS franchising is good: “Right now, there’s a situation where teams are really scared to get relegated so they just sign veteran players that are not really even good anymore.” with Slingshot Esports
- January 17th, Gilius about his future at Elements with SPORT1
- January 23rd, Elements' Gilius: 'In the current EU LCS, you can beat everyone' with theScore
- January 24th, "Auf der Stage habe ich ein bisschen mehr Schiss" - Elements Gilius - EU LCS Interview with Summoner's Inn
- June 30th, Gilius: I'm glad to see Shook back in the LCS, 'you can see he's a jungler who has balls' with theScore
- July 1st, eSports - Gilius: "Our inconsistency is up to me" with Sport1
- July 31st, eSports - Gilius "I am not worried at all" with Sport1
- August 2nd, Gilius on the promotion tournament:'I think we would roll over both ROC and MIL in a best-of-five' with theScore
- June 15th, Rivals LoL talkshow - Episode 1 by Team Dignitas
SK Gilius in 2014 World Championship