ESL Major LAS/2017 Season/Opening Season
From League of Legends at EsportsWikis
|ESL Major Opening|
|Organizer:|| Riot Games |
|Server:||Latin America South|
|Format:||Groups + Playoffs|
|Prize pool:||$ 4,750|
|Second:||Born to Kill|
|Share this Page|
- Group Stage:
- 76 groups of up to 4 teams each.
- Bo1 - Round Robin.
- Top 2 teams of each group advances to Playoffs.
- 152 teams.
- Playoffs from round of 128 (Wiki visible from round of 32).
- Each match is Bo1 except quartefinals, semifinals, and finals is Bo3.
- Top 4 teams qualify for 2017 CDLS Opening Season.
- Ties are broken by:
- Head to head record.
- If still tied, a tiebreaker match will be played.
- If there are more than 2 teams tied. The 2 teams with the high overall KDA will play a tiebreaker.
|2nd||$ 1,250||Born to Kill|
|3rd||$ 1,000||Old Hunters|
|4th||$ 1,000||Freedom Dive1|
- 1 Serena Five is immediately disqualified from its participation, losing all right to prizes and possibility of qualification to the CDLS. They were replaced by Freedom Dive after they won an special tournament played between teams who were defeated by Serena Five in playoffs.
|Round 1||Round 2||Round 3||Round 4||Qualifiers (Bo3)|
- October 31st, ¡Inscripciones abiertas para el ESL Major LAS! (Spanish) by Tommy
- November 10th, ¡Inicia tu camino para ser un jugador profesional! (Spanish) by Tommy
- November 26th, ¡Se definen los participantes del Circuito de Leyendas! (Spanish) by Riot Maggical
- December 12th, Comunicado de Sanción: Serena Five y Gastón "Gastruks" Nuñez (Spanish) by Riot Saurus
- LoL LAS eSports Board (Spanish) las.lolesports.com