|Country of Birth:||Lithuania|
|Soloqueue IDs:||OG DoubleG (NA)|
|Social Media and Links|
|Share this Page|
Giedrius "DoubleG" Dagys is the AD carry for P3P eSports.
Giedrius "DoubleG" Dagys started playing League of Legends at 13, shortly after the game's release. He was able to climb the ladder quickly and peaked in the top 600 on the server, consistently in the top 1000. DoubleG tried out for Denial eSports in June 2015, but the tryout was unsuccessful and Woolite joined the team instead. At nineteen, DoubleG decided to take time off from his education to pursue a professional League of Legends career.
In December 2015, DoubleG joined North American team Astral Authority.
- Smokes cigarettes that he rolls himself.
- Favorite team is Counter Logic Gaming, and he considers Doublelift and aphromoo people he learned a lot about the game from.
- Started playing without summoner names turned on after frequently losing lane to Niels on the ladder.
- Has previously mained every role in soloqueue.
- Was consistently top 200 on the EUW soloqueue ladder from Season 2 to Season 5.
|2015-05-27||Europe||EUCS Summer 2015 - Qualifier||Kalista||ADC||W||14/2/10||Link||Link|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills.