| Dolphins of Wall Street
| Team Information
| Share this Page
Dolphins is a CIS team. They were previously known as Dolphins of Wall Street.
Dolphins of Wall Street played in the IEM Cologne CIS qualifier, where they placed in second, losing to Moscow 5 0-2 in the finals. Though they did not initially qualify for the event, when Moscow 5 were unable to attend the event themselves due to visa issues, Dolphins of Wall Street took their place. The team were knocked out in the quarterfinals, losing to Team ROCCAT.
- January, team reforms and rebrands from Dolphins of Wall Street to Dolphins.
- January 31st, Smurf leaves.
- February 9th, BULBAZABP leaves. Tauren becomes starting AD carry.
- February 10th, Chatbott and Skash join.
- February 11th, roster is acquired by Glacial Phoenix.
- May 26th, roster of Glacial Phoenix is acquired. Lasagna, Skash and AoiHaru join. ZvenE, Fomko and VincentVega also join.
- May 31st, Meziljie joins. Zvene moves to a substitute position.
- June 18th, Meziljie leaves. Zvene becomes starting toplaner. 090 joins. Skash moves to sub.
- June 26th, 090 leaves.
- July 1st, Likkrit joins.
- August 3rd, AoiHaru leaves.
- September 21st, Likkrit leaves.
- December 29th, roster is acquired by Natus Vincere.CIS.
|| Team Immunity
- ↑ Moscow Five's vk Post (Russian) vk.com
- ↑ Everything you need to know about IEM Cologne euw.lolesports.com