| Background Information
|| Joshua Hartnett
| Country of Birth:
|| April 10, 1998
|| North America
|| Counter Logic Gaming
| Previous Role:
| Soloqueue IDs:
|| Hi Im Joshie, Joshie, IMG Dardoch, Liquid Dardoch
| Social Media and Links
| Team History
| Share this Page
Joshua "Dardoch" Hartnett is the jungler for Counter Logic Gaming.
In December 2014, Dardoch joined affNity as a top laner but later switched to jungle and played in the 2015 NA Challenger Series Spring Qualifier with the team where they lost 1-2 to Team Confound.
In March 2015, Dardoch joined Escalate Legion Gaming and played top for them in League One Powered by D!ngIt, and the AlphaDraft Challenger League. When Escalate Legion Gaming was disqualified from the AlphaDraft Challenger League and Storm took their spot, Dardoch joined the team as their top laner. However, shortly thereafter Storm also had to drop from the tournament when Babyeator left and they couldn't find a suitable replacement in time in accordance with ADCL's roster-change restrictions. In May, Dardoch left Storm and joined Magnetic (formerly Elomingle) as their jungler for the 2014 NA Challenger Series Summer Qualifier. After a loss to tournament favorites Misfits, Magnetic beat CLG Black and qualified for the summer season, renaming to Team Imagine. Dardoch left the team in July, after playing with them for the first two weeks of the season.
In August, Dardoch joined Team Liquid Academy and played with them in the HTC Ascension tournament, which they won with a finals victory over Team Frostbite. After an undefeated Open Qualifier and main qualifier run, including two more series wins over Frostbite, Liquid Academy entered the NACS Spring Season.
In December 2015, Team Liquid announced that all of their Liquid Academy members would become "active substitutes" for the 2016 season. After the retirement of starting jungler IWDominate, this brought Dardoch into the LCS roster as the full-time starting jungler.
Liquid's spring split started out rocky, with an 0-2 first week and cumulative winrates of 50% or worse after each of the first eight weeks. At the same time, Dardoch himself began to be recognized as not only one of the best rookies in North America, but even the best North American resident jungle overall in the tournament - and the best Lee Sin player who wasn't an import. Eventually, the team's new roster started to solidify, and they climbed into a fourth-place regular-season finish, behind the newly-formed and almost-undefeated Immortals, CLG, and Cloud9. Dardoch was awarded the title of "rookie of the split" for the NA LCS. The team's quarterfinal series was an easy 3-0 over NRG, but in the semifinals, they lost a narrow five-game series to CLG (the eventual champions). In the third-place series against the tournament-favorite Immortals who had been knocked down in an upset by TSM, Liquid lost once again, this time 0-3, to finish the playoffs in fourth place overall and continuing their "fourth-place curse."
Despite Dardoch's stellar spring split performance, on May 27th, he was suspended by the team for "behavioral problems and team dynamics issues" ahead of the Summer Split. Liquid Academy jungler Moon was used for the team's first series instead, which they lost, and by the end of the week Dardoch was starting again, where he remained through the end of the Playoffs. Soon after Dardoch's return, Fabbbyyy was also traded to the main Team Liquid roster, this time in exchange for Piglet. This roster of Lourlo, Dardoch, Fenix, Fabbbyyy, and Matt stabilized, and the team finished in fifth place with a 9-9 series record. In the playoffs, they shook up their roster once again, substituting in Jynthe for their third game against CLG after two losses. Jynthe won his first game, but Team Liquid ultimately lost the series 3-1. Prior to their Regional Finals series against Team EnVyUs, Liquid announced that former mid lane substitute Arcsecond would replace Dardoch in the jungle. The same day, Dardoch was announced as the new jungler of Echo Fox, however, the move was later rejected by Riot.
- Used to main AD, and later Jungle.
- Has played on a team in every role.
- Click here for a full list of pentakills.
- January 22nd, Dardoch on Flame: “It’s a more fulfilling relationship because he’s grateful that I’m around and I’m grateful that he’s around and we just help each other improve.” with Slingshot
- January 24th, Dardoch: 'Onstage, I'm probably the most positive of all the teammates telling everybody that we can win and what to do' with The Score
- January 31st, Dardoch: ‘I don’t think there’s a team that’s necessarily bad - the LCS is pretty stacked right now’ with Yahoo!
- February 10th, Dardoch talks TL, IMT & staying positive: "I don't expect to place top 3, but we can win playoffs." with Blitz Esports
- March 15th, Dardoch on FlyQuest: ‘It seems like they don’t take things seriously… They’re not here to be the best’ with Yahoo!
- March 22cd, Dardoch: “You can tell by the downward trajectory of FlyQuest that they’re really bad scrim partners, and their downward trajectory was easily foreseeable because of their scrims.” with Slingshot Esports
- January 14th, TLA Dardoch: "I Definitely Believe the Hype Behind Us Is Justified" with onGamers
- January 27th, Dardoch on Team Liquid: 'We're way better than what we show' with theScore Esports
- February 2nd, Dardoch: "I'm Just a Dumb 17 Year Old Kid Who Played Too Much Solo Queue" with Gamespot
- February 7th, How Dardoch is leading Team Liquid's youth revolution with ESPN Esports
- February 29th, Team Liquid's Dardoch talks NA LCS junglers with ESPN Esports
- March 2nd, Dardoch on managing his emotions and working with a sports psychologist with theScore Esports
- March 6th, Dardoch says TL is "definitely top three now" with Yahoo Esports
- April 3rd, TL Matt on NRG: "We expected a closer series. But we were let down." with Tyler Erzberger on ESPN
- April 5th, Dardoch on CLG's bye: 'They have the advantage...but I don't think that's going to be enough' with Lisa Doan on theScore Esports
- April 7th, Dardoch on his time with Team Imagine: “I was in contract prison.” with Vince Nairn on Slingshot Esports
- April 8th, [LoL] Head-to-Head: Dardoch vs. Xmithie with theScore
- April 15th, LoL NA LCS: 1 on 1 with Team Liquid - Dardoch with ESPN
- June 13th, Dardoch: Arguments w/ Piglet & Loco on ‘how the game is supposed to be played’ led to my suspension with theScore
- July 3rd, 'Dardoch': 'If I trash talk and I get all the blame ... I can take it all' with ESPN
- July 4th, Dardoch on his reformed mindset, Fabbbby vs. Piglet, and a message for the real Team Liquid fans with theScore
- July 26th, Dardoch on his respect for P1's Inori: 'I think he's f***ing great' with theScore
- December 7th, Noah and Dardoch on the jungler joining IMT, his growth as a person, and 2017 goals with Yahoo!
TL Dardoch 2016 SpringTL_Dardoch_2016_Summer.png|IMT Dardoch 2016 Summer
- ↑ Dardoch Suspension teamliquidpro.com