|Name:||Lee Dong-woo (이동우)|
|Country of Birth:||South Korea|
|Other competitive IDs:||goeat|
|Social Media and Links|
|Share this Page|
Lee "Crash" Dong-woo (Hangul: 이동우) is the jungler for Vici Gaming. He was previously known as goeat.
Lee "goeat" Dong-woo joined ShowTime as their jungler in April of 2015. He played with them for the International Esports Tournament 2015 where they placed fourth after a 2-1 loss to Invictus Gaming in the semifinals and a 2-0 loss to Snake eSports in the third place match. He left them in May to join T.Bear Gaming. He played with TBG in the 2015 Demacia Cup Summer Season where they lost in the first round 3-1 to Hyper Youth Gaming. TBG competed in the 2015 LSPL Summer Season but they failed to make playoffs after placing third in their group with a 1-3-2 record. They were forced to compete in the 2016 LSPL Spring Relegation Tournament where they lost 2-1 to ShowTime and 2-0 to AD Gaming, thereby failing to requalify for the LSPL.
Goeat left TBG in January of 2016 to join Longzhu Gaming under the name "Crash". During the 2016 LCK Spring Season, Longzhu played with a 10-man roster, liberally using substitute players. Crash shared play time with fellow jungler Chaser. Longzhu finished the spring split in seventh place with an 8-10 set record, missing out on a spot in the playoffs. Longzhu fared poorly in the 2016 LCK Summer Season, going 7-11 in sets and netting them eighth place, letting them escape relegations.
Crash struggled hard in 2017 spring season despite the high expectation on him. He is blamed for one of the main reason in many of the Longzhu losses.
On 19 May 2017, Crash left Longzhu and joined Vici Gaming after a very disappointing spring season.
- Rank #1 in Korean solo queue ladder for a large period in season 6
- Has outfarmed the opponent jungler by 100cs in couples of games in S6 Spring and Summer
- Has an incredible 324 and 273 gold differential at 10 minutes in S6 Spring and Summer season respectively
- Regarded as one of the most promising talent in LCK at the end of S6
- February 11th, LZ Crash: "I guess I've redeemed myself through the Baron steal." with Inven Global
- February 18th, LZ SSONG-Crash: "I suppose it is my lucky day." with Inven Global
- March 16th, LZ Crash: "I want to thank my teammates for not giving up on me" with Inven Global