2014 EU Challenger Series/Spring/Playoffs
|Overview||Spring #1||Spring #2||Spring Playoffs||Summer #1||Summer #2||Summer Playoffs|
|Overview||Team Rosters||Picks & Bans||Scoreboards||Statistics||VODs|
|2014 EU CS Spring Playoffs|
|Format:||Play In + Bracket|
|Prize pool:||$ 20,000|
|Share this Page|
The 2014 EU Challenger Series is a Challenger league that runs alongside the LCS for the entire 2014 season and acts as a direct bridge into the LCS. Top six teams with the highest points across both series are seeded into a playoff bracket. The playoffs hold a similar structure to the LCS playoffs. The winner is crowned the series champion and additionally, the top three teams advance into the Promotion Tournament.
- Single Elimination
- Top six teams with the most Series Points (Shown Below) seeded in a playoff bracket.
- Quarterfinals and Semifinals matches are Best of Three; Finals and 3rd/4th matches are Best of Five.
- Top three teams advance to the 2014 EU Summer Promotion.
|1st||$ 16,000||Cloud9 Eclipse|
|2nd||$ 10,000||Ninjas in Pyjamas|
|3rd||$ 8,000||Denial eSports EU|
|4th||$ 3,000||Reason Gaming|
|5th/6th||$ 1,250||Team Coast Gold|
- 1 Pulse eSports left the organization prior to the Challenger Series #2.
- 2 Denial.EU acquired the roster of Departed prior the Challenger Series #2.
- 3 MeetYourMakers left the organization prior to the Challenger Series #2.
- 4 mousesports acquired the roster of Lublin Shore prior to the Challenger Series #2.
- 5 Team Coast Gold acquired the roster of Awsomniac prior the Challenger Series #2.
- 6 Team Coast Gold forfeits their tie-breaker match.
|Quarterfinals (Bo3)||Semifinals (Bo3)||Final Match (Bo5)|
|3rd place match|
|CST Gold||0||DNL EU||3|
|Challenger Series Playoffs|